Monday, March 2, 2009

Alone But Far From Lonely

I am now sitting alone in a café, feeling sleepy. I’ve already dunked a whole mug of coffee paired with a big oatmeal raisin cookie. I love it here. I’m alone yet not lonely. I guess the guys from the café know that their customers prefer to be in their lonesome.

I love going to my favorite café. It’s not the usual popular to place to go for gourmet coffee, I just feel those places can get too crowded and noisy for my taste. My café, offers free wifi, good music and relaxing live and let live atmosphere. What makes the best in my book, they let me stay there, undisturbed, for the whole day. After I’m done with my food, they don’t hastily clean my table. They are careful not to let me feel pressured by my clean table into ordering again.

I love my coffee, and I love my café. Thank God for these little blessings from heaven, offering weary souls like mine some sort of refuge after battling it out in the war-torn path called life.

0 comments: