Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Holy Week Is Fast Approaching

Life is good. I am blessed. Yet my spiritual rollercoaster is at its low point. I don’t want an incident to jerk me into reality. I don’t want a “test” to happen to remind me that I should always be grateful for what I have. I do know about the blessings that I receive on a daily basis… but do I act grateful at all? I don’t think so.

There have been so many times in my life when I thought that it is the end, I am now scraping the very bottom of the barrel, only to be lifted by my God and saved from utter disaster and / or depression. And yet when things are ok again, I forget and go back to my unrepenting ways.

Holy Week is fast approaching. It should be a time for reflection. This year I intend to really pray. I’ve been neglecting this Christian duty of mine for some time. There are just too many things to be thankful for.

 

0 comments: