Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunny Days and Mondays

A Monday is such a difficult day for me. Today is no different. And to think that it is such a sunny day out there! Ah… I got up and fell back to sleep. This was a cycle that happened at least twice this morning. I just couldn’t wake up! When I finally was able to get up, I took a bath, downed my oatmeal, wore my office clothes, and bid goodbye to my daughter… but deep inside I was still in deep slumber. Yep…. Sleep walking extraordinaire! I finally woke up in Makati. I had no choice, my hubby was about to eject me off my seat on to the curb. Hahaha… sleepily staggered to the nearest McDonald’s and ordered myself some breakfast. After two steaming cups of coffee, I was slightly awake.

I need to change! I should see Mondays as a new chance to greet the world. A new chance to do things I’ve never done before. I need to be more positive.

I need to be more grateful for my blessings. I am employed. I am healthy. I am loved. These are enough to be thankful for. I should be ashamed to ever feel depressed due to the lack of excitement in my life.

Thanks Lord, for keeping me alive!

 

0 comments: